RESEARCH & EVALUATION
Embedded in our philosophy and approach to research and evaluation is the principle that we work in collaboration with community groups, nonprofits, foundations and government agencies, not simply for them.
The ACTION Council staff is experienced in conducting needs assessments and feasibility studies, evaluations of programs and initiatives, survey research, topical research studies, and strategic planning projects utilizing a variety of qualitative and quantitative techniques.
- Lives of Women and Girls in Monterey County Report
- For the Common Good: The Economic Impact of Non-profit Organizations in Monterey County
- Where do we stand? Child Obesity in Monterey County
- First 5 San Benito
- Literacy Campaign for Monterey County
- Differential Response Pilot Implementation
- Pathways to Safety